We are a dynamic organization dedicated to supporting independent distributors with the products and services required to compete in the rapidly evolving industrial marketplace.
Where We Started
Founded by Dan Kahn in 1951 as Production Tool Supply, They opened their first store with three employees. By 1976 PTS had grown large enough to open the current headquarters in Warren, MI. Many more branches followed along with these milestones.
- 2001- First full-color printed catalog with 1700 pages
- 2011- First private label vending service launched
- 2015- Launched new e-commerce solution for re-seller customers
- 2017- Production Tool Supply was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway to form Berkshire eSupply
- 2018- New distribution center constructed in Pearland, TX.
Where We Are Going
We are exited for the construction of our new state-of-the-art headquarters that will be located in Novi, MI. Construction to be completed by 2020.